- A good anchor will allow you to:
- Live fully in the present moment by stopping projecting yourself into the future as well as the past.
- To accept to be you with your faults and your qualities.
- To accept your belonging to the earth.
- Demonstrate discernment and objectivity in the face of life events.
- Anchoring allows us to materialize ideas, projects .
And on the carpet ?
In each yoga posture, take the time to feel your anchoring while paying attention to the parts of the body in contact with the ground.
We can also use the term "rooting" to talk about inking.
This image is perhaps more telling because it allows us to visualize a tree that sinks its solid roots into the earth.
The tree, the ideal posture to anchor oneself:
Place yourself in Tadasana. Your feet are together and your toes are connected.
With each breath, feel the energy of the earth invade you.
With each exhale, visualize your roots sinking deep into the ground.
Slowly take off your right foot and place the sole of your foot on the inside of your left thigh.
You can join your hands in Namaskar mudra at chest level or with your arms stretched up to the sky. The hands are always connected in order to let the energy flow freely.